Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

like flipping a switch.

redeye33

Sat 4 days 1st week of Nov. and saw zero deer, then Fri night had a 130 or so come to the stand then sat morn had another very nice one come to my stand (both were just short of my shooting lanes) then this morn. had another come in from behind and stay for about 30 min looking for the doe he heard in the thick stuff before leaving and saw 2 bucks chasing a doe in a bean field for a good half hour before she went balls out into the woods. Had to take care of a few things this morning and then back out for sure! :smiley_clap:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Stick with it as a day will change everything. Friday I seen 12 bucks and 6 does. On Saturday I seen 2 does, 2 fawns, and a 4" spike. Where did the 12 bucks go?
Sunday I seen 2 does that ran off from the neighbor and they ran 400 yds. to 2 nice big bucks but were going the wrong way and never seen them or anything else till noon.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Just stick with it . I'd say alot of the big boys are locked down now and ya just gotta catch em tween receptive does.

Treed

Stark County
Just stick with it . I'd say alot of the big boys are locked down now and ya just gotta catch em tween receptive does.

x2

Seems that's exactly what happened in my area. I was seeing them, now they're gone. Heading back out Wednesday morning.

Jal5

Nothing much this weekend except a small forked buck and I have to work all week then next weekend out with a family event. Slowest start of deer season in years for me!