Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting With Heros

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I get the chance to go on a hunt this weekend up around Lima with the Hunting with Heros group. I have hunted with these guys a couple of times. Im hoping the weather cooperates for us this weekend. There will be about 35-40 vets hunting. I think we have a total of about 1500 acres spread out across a few different properties. I will post a link to their FB page below if anyone is interested in looking at the pictures or helping to sponsor.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunting-with-Heros-Inc/198107603603732

Dustin

yotehunter

spencerville oh
If your gonna be around Lima I would guess your gonna be hunting some park land of Johnny Appleseed Parks. Which they own about 600 acres a half mile from my place west of Lima. Good luck you should see some deer.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Johnny Appleseed is one of the properties yes. We also hunt by the tank plant as well. I k now this year they picked up 1000 acres. Should be a good time.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thanks guys. I will be doing a shit ton of advertising for the scent smoker this weekend. I wont let my guide in the blind without using it. Washed all of my gear last night, smoked the hell out if it and the bag I packed it in. Went thru my checklist to make sure I had everything. Packed it all in the truck last night. Got in the truck this morning and it smelled like smoke. Awesome. Im so ready to leave work and get this weekend started. Ill keep you guys posted.