Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coughing help

epe

Lancaster
Well with my luck I Got sick Friday. With my asthma when I get sick, I get a horrible cough that stays around forever. Any suggestions on what to use for it? Just looking for ideas on what to use while hunting. Deer wouldn't get within a mile of me right now...lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well with my luck I Got sick Friday. With my asthma when I get sick, I get a horrible cough that stays around forever. Any suggestions on what to use for it? Just looking for ideas on what to use while hunting. Deer wouldn't get within a mile of me right now...lol

I feel you buddy. I go to the doctor once a year. It's always the same thing, same time, same script. As soon as I start to develop a cough I head straight to the doctor. I need a Z-pack, prednisone, and an albuterol Inhaler. If not I'll end up with bronchitis. Guaranteed. The cough still lingers but it doesn't get deep.

epe

Lancaster
I've used the cough silencer, it helps some but it has a back pressure to it that makes it hard to use sometimes. No insurance at my new job for another 60 days. Guess I will have to sit in a blind to cover up my constant cough covering movement

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I feel you buddy. I go to the doctor once a year. It's always the same thing, same time, same script. As soon as I start to develop a cough I head straight to the doctor. I need a Z-pack, prednisone, and an albuterol Inhaler. If not I'll end up with bronchitis. Guaranteed. The cough still lingers but it doesn't get deep.

I've had acute bronchitis since 1973 and it's a bitch. Seems to be better the last couple years and only get 1-2 attacks per year. But when I do I'm out of it for weeks.

epe

Lancaster
I don't understand that. I've had mine over ten years without any issues. I'm not busting balls here, just curious.
I'm Probably not explaining it right. When I cough it's very forceful. The suppressor can't handle the pressure of my cough, so it doesn't work right.