Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good luck

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
As I'm setting here at the hospital waiting on the birth of my second daughter just wanted to wish everyone luck that get to make it to the woods. My rut hunt got cut a little short this year and I'll be extremely lucky to get back out before gun week. I've seen more and bigger bucks killed this year than I ever have so a little bummed. But hey they are only deer right? I'll have plenty of time to chase them through the years. Anyways good luck everyone.

teej89

NE PA
That's awesome congrats!

Sorry to hear bout the brief rut for Ya tho. But yeah, they're just deer. And psht I think the rut was last Thursday anywho lol

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey , that's a good attitude Zach. Your where you need to be. There will be better days , seasons and weeks ahead of you. Wishing you and your wife a safe delivery.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
They'll be other seasons to look forward to. Good luck and congrats in advance!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Still plenty of time this season.... Enjoy the experience and savor the moment..... They grow up way too fast my friend.....

rsmith

Congrats! The deer and big bucks will always be their and it's only the first week on November you got plenty of time left! Hope everything goes good!

whack

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. Don't give up so easy my daughter was born nov 10. I hunted every day during the rut (at least a mornin or evening sit) every day except nov 10 lol where there's a will there's a way.

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
Just an update..made her appearance at 229..7lbs 6oz and 19 in. Momma and baby are fine..thank u everyone for congrats and words of encouragement..