Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good luck all

DXT

I haven't been on here much this year. It's that magical time of year to be in the stand. I want to wish everyone good luck this year. I'm usually out this time of the year for next 2 weeks but can't make it this year. I was diagnosed with blood clots in my leg and can't make the long walks to the stand yet sit all day in there. It is very heart breaking for me being it's the first year in 6 years I won't make it to ohio plus first year in 30 years I won't be able to get out and hunt. Anyways hope you all a good season and I'll be checking in to see you alls success.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, sorry too hear you won't be making it out.... Stay logged on and you can live vicariously thru us.....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hang in there and they will figure it out and get you back hunting.

DXT

Glad to see you on here DXT but man do I hate to hear your circumstances this year. Does the doc have any optimism for you solving your blood clot problems? I'm assuming you are on all kinds of blood thinners and all??

Thanks. Yea I'm on blood thinners for 6 months the doc said. The pain is better but if I walk a lot and don't elevate my leg every so often it comes back. This year looks to be out for me but I think it will be best. Everyone thanks for support.