Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

just went from the lowest of lows to the highest of high

rsmith

okay, so after this morning hunts and seeing one of my hit list bucks at 27 yards away and not being able to get a shot off because he was tucked away in blackberry bushes than he started chasing a doe and the second i seent that doe take off the other direction my heart dropped because his nose hit the ground and he took off behind her. I hopped out of the stand around 10:30 because my stomach was growling so loud and i couldnt stand it anymore so i grabbed the camera and went inside. After being so upset and disapointed about not being able to take a good shot on one of my shooters I plug in my camera to see when came in the past week. i am now so happy because I got pics of 2, absoutly monster bucks that made my jaw hit the floor when i saw these pictures. here they are
my new #1 hit lister

my new #2 hit lister

and i have to give credit to the does for helping them bring these bucks in

New Hitlisters here I come!!!!:smiley_crazy::smiley_cowboy:

teej89

NE PA
awesome man good luck! are those mini dual split brows lol I've never seen anything like that

and you definitely have a nice healthy doe herd

rsmith

That's good stuff! He's in the mood and could chase one right past you next time. Sometimes good to pack some snacks just in case you decide to give an all day-er a try or at least stick it out as long as you can.

I know I totally forgot to pack snacks but it ended up working out because my car was getting new fuel lines on it and he got it done early so I am picking it up now so I can get back up in the stand around 2

rsmith

Thanks everyone! With how this weather is going to be this weekend I'm hoping something will fall but either way this just made my weekend already