Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tomorrow Morning

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll be out dressed warm. Rain supposed to stop 10-11AM or so I hope. Anyway I'll have a roof over my head.

rsmith

I will be out as well!! Thank goodness for the coveralls Joel was nice enough to give me!

Stonewall

I think I am going to wear my spring turkey hunting rain gear as my outer layer. I'll have to dig them out and smoke em up tonight. I feel like a kid on the night before Christmas....November 1st is a day I think about all year!!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm contemplating a pot of chili, beer and college football. My wife had plans and would be thrilled if I watched the old. I'm over cold and wind unless I'm in my duck blind.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Taking the day off from deer hunting and taking my 11 year old up to Delaware for the youth pheasant hunt. He has been wanting to try it so I hope the weather keeps some away but I doubt it. Good luck to those heading out.

Last edited:

Ricer2231

I'm heading to Columbus to pick Gunner up at the airport then back to Zanesville to wash all the clothes and fire the smoker up. Get everything prepped and hit the woods Sunday afternoon through next Saturday. Shooting his bow Sunday morning to make sure nothing got bumped in flight.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Apparently there is rain and wind coming? I ain't dealing with it if it's bad, I'll go back to bed. It's a long season, I'll get a chance eventually even if I sleep through the crap weather days. :)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Calling for 70% chance of rain and 20mph N winds here in the AM. I ain't that ate up any more and I only work 5 of the next 16 days. Told the wife I would stay with the kid since she jumped my bones last night! LOL. I could use a day of relaxing with her more than I care to be in the woods.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Got senior night with the youngest daughter tonight at the ol football game cold,rain, and wind. Nope, I ain't going Saturday. I'm waiting until Sunday and try hunting around my F-I-L's 75th birthday lunch. I will be out every morning and as long as I can during the day starting Monday as well.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
After tomorrow, you need to be up an hour earlier to get in. I'm setting my alarm and planning to get out. It will be a game time decision though.

Buckmaster

Portage
I'll be at YMCA basketball practices all morning arranging teams; then in the evening running a Murder Mystery dinner as a fundraiser to beat children's cancer.
I still haven't made it yet out but things will change on Monday.

Last edited: