Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer tongue for self pleasure

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
http://dailybuzzlive.com/woman-hospitalized-remove-deer-tongue-used-please/

A woman from Little Rock, Arkansas, is now recovering after a bizarre chain of events that led doctors to find the tongue of a deer lodged into her vag!na.

The Arkansas woman, who’s name has not been released, went to her gynecologist complaining that her discharge had a “very bad odor.” Her doctor performed a typical exam checking for several different issues that could have been causing this problem. All tests were negative.

The doctor was not at all concerned about her complaints, until the results of the pap smear came back.

The report indicated that the cells taken from the pap smear, were not human. It could not determine the origin of the cells: all they*knew was that they were not human cells.

The doctor requested that the woman come back for a repeat exam, and to discuss the findings.

During the exam, the doctor inserted his speculum, and scooped out a large piece of loose, decaying flesh. The doctor was disturbed*with what he had found.

“During the exam, I was utterly shocked with what I had found. Never in my 33 years of practice have I seen anything like this,” Dr. Lee*told the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. “What I removed from the woman, looked like a long tongue, but certainly not a human tongue. Then, what she admitted to her husband after the exam, was even more disturbing.”

The woman finally confessed the dreaded details to her husband. After her husband’s recent hunting trip, he brought home a deer and gutted and dressed it in their garage. She admitted to seeing the tongue, admired its length, and had snuck off with it to use it as a pleasuring aid.

She didn’t remember leaving it up there.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not to get all weird on you guys but this doesn't jive. When a doctor performs a pelvic exam on a woman and takes a Pap smear he uses a speculum to open the vagina so that he can see the cervix at the rear of the vagina. It is from the face of the cervix that the Pap smear sample is taken. If he initially did a Pap smear and sent the cells to the lab he would have seen the deer tongue the first time.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Not to get all weird on you guys but this doesn't jive. When a doctor performs a pelvic exam on a woman and takes a Pap smear he uses a speculum to open the vagina so that he can see the cervix at the rear of the vagina. It is from the face of the cervix that the Pap smear sample is taken. If he initially did a Pap smear and sent the cells to the lab he would have seen the deer tongue the first time.

Fuggin weirdo, that's all.

at1010

*Supporting Member*

hahahhaha only you would know all this! Just laughed out loud about this!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The tongue could have been under the "lip" of the speculum and not seen initially. Our the tissue was not visibly different in appearance at that time, depending on the time of month the view through a speculum is not always that great.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
The tongue could have been under the "lip" of the speculum and not seen initially. Our the tissue was not visibly different in appearance at that time, depending on the time of month the view through a speculum is not always that great.

This just goes to show that no matter what the subject matter is here on TOO... we have an in house expert!! Either that or Joe and Hedgelj just spend too much time studying the female anatomy! :smiley_crocodile:

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Wasn't there a thread of what everyone's occupation is?? I need to research that thread, clearly there is some gyno's on here..... How in the fugg do you know this stuff:smiley_chinrub:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't even want to know what you was looking up to find something like this doug lol.

I'm with Joe on this one. There is no way an OB/GYN is going to miss this unless he/she isn't very good at his/her job. Sorry but IF he/she had the speculum in there and was looking at what he was doing I would have thought the sight of taste buds or even if he/she didn't know it was a tongue would have thought a bunch of tiny bumps in there would be an issue. You would also think they did a pelvic exam and felt around in there. Little odd it didn't move around or feel different then a normal one. Makes you wonder what clinic she went to and what kind of neighborhood it was in if it didn't seem normal. Fuggin weirdo's and their fetishes lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Wasn't there a thread of what everyone's occupation is?? I need to research that thread, clearly there is some gyno's on here..... How in the fugg do you know this stuff:smiley_chinrub:

Don't ask! You might get an answer you wasn't looking for from Joe lmao

You know, I have known him for over 5 years now and the shit he knows and comes up with blows me away and makes me laugh.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Don't ask! You might get an answer you wasn't looking for from Joe lmao

You know, I have known him for over 5 years now and the shit he knows and comes up with blows me away and makes me laugh.

You can buy them online. Just sayin.