Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB want cultipacker

at1010

*Supporting Member*
what is a good cost?
Doing this for plots, so would you think a 4wheeler style or one behind the tractor would be better?

Dont know to much about them, and I started looking and was shocked at some costs.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
There are couple 4 ft. ones on Craigs List somewhere. I'm looking for a 7-8 ft. for myself. I'll try and locate the 4 ft. A 8' will go 350-500 do to the weight and price of scrape metal.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The 4' is located in the Dayton Craigs List in Gradis, OH at 425.00.

Were are you located as I don't want to step on your toes buying one.

Last edited:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
The 4' is located in the Dayton Craigs List in Gradis, OH at 425.00.

Were are you located as I don't want to step on your toes buying one.

well Im in Texas hahah but looking more in SE OHio either Athens or Noble county areas. Dont worry about my toes, I got good boots on! hahaha

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
OK then I'll put a WTB in TOO classifieds.
As I said with the scrap price on steel they are rather expensive and some guys think their made of gold or something. Regular farmers don't use them anymore.
Make sure the axel bearings are good.

well Im in Texas hahah but looking more in SE OHio either Athens or Noble county areas. Dont worry about my toes, I got good boots on! hahaha

at1010

*Supporting Member*
OK then I'll put a WTB in TOO classifieds.
As I said with the scrap price on steel they are rather expensive and some guys think their made of gold or something. Regular farmers don't use them anymore.
Make sure the axel bearings are good.

thank you for the updated, I have been reading a lot about how the bearings are the most important part of these. Do they have grease fittings on them?

Buckmaster

Portage
Just mount your 3 point scraper blade backwards and drag it along....instant cultipacker. The money saved you can buy yourself a new gun.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Just mount your 3 point scraper blade backwards and drag it along....instant cultipacker. The money saved you can buy yourself a new gun.

Ya I actually am considering just using a drag after a nice tilling job. I think thatll work good enough, dont you?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks! Jesse thats what I currently do is just us the UTV. Just looking for something to speed up process since I am always pressed for tiems nowadays.