Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just wanted to send a thank you to all that are involved in getting this new site up and running. I am looking forward to the info and the camaraderie that will be developed. :cool:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Just wanted to send a thank you to all that are involved in getting this new site up and running. I am looking forward to the info and the camaraderie that will be developed. :cool:

Good to see you Steve! We still have a ton of work to do, but it'll be fun to watch things develop. Glad to a few familiar faces made it in with you too! I'll be able to work on the front page tomorrow. Hopefully I cam figure it out!

Gotta get some pics up for you guys too. I've been holding out! ;)

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Good to see you Steve! We still have a ton of work to do, but it'll be fun to watch things develop. Glad to a few familiar faces made it in with you too! I'll be able to work on the front page tomorrow. Hopefully I cam figure it out!

Gotta get some pics up for you guys too. I've been holding out! ;)

Can't wait to see them!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guys,

First Off, Welcome. Thanks for signing up. As you can tell, my ass has a bunch of work to do. Go ahead and treat this like "all in" forum. I am working on a list of forums to create. Have fun.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Greg is hiding. *shh*

Glad to see you guys making the transitions to TOO. It outta be a good time. Can't wait until this thing is completely up and running (get to work Joe!). Where are all the cool smiley's dangit?!

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I thought you might like this and find it fitting as a profile picture Fluteman. :cool: ;)

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Sup fellas...

Sure is refreshing to have this place to turn to. I know we are not going to have to deal with the crap we see other places. Going to be a fun ride watching this place grow. Everyone enjoy yourselves!