Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Early Does in Estrous

Hogmister13

Live in Eastern Ky, Witness a 2 1/2 year old nice 8 point Breed a Doe two days ago...My guess the rut will be full swing in the next week or two.. What Are yall Seeing ?

teej89

NE PA
^^^^lol

Sorry hog nothing against you but this has gotta be the fourth is the rut starting thread. IMO I just hunt hard all November and don't go by what ppl are posting. A doe coulda came in early but I wouldn't say the ruts in full swing cuz of it.

Hogmister13

This is just another deer activity thread in which some people like myself, like to read about whats going on in the woods. Im not saying just cause of my observations the rut is in full swing and im not telling you when to be in the woods...At least its not another stupid thread about Oboma or something that doesnt pertain to Hunting!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This is just another deer activity thread in which some people like myself, like to read about whats going on in the woods. Im not saying just cause of my observations the rut is in full swing and im not telling you when to be in the woods...At least its not another stupid thread about Oboma or something that doesnt pertain to Hunting!!

Don't get all bent out of shape buddy. Everyone's just having fun. We all pull each others legs around here. Around this time of the year when the rut threads start we all start saying we missed it, or it's over, etc. It helps lighten the mood for those where it's not happening in their area.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Don't get all bent out of shape buddy. Everyone's just having fun. We all pull each others legs around here. Around this time of the year when the rut threads start we all start saying we missed it, or it's over, etc. It helps lighten the mood for those where it's not happening in their area.

I'm coming to your area, Joe. The rut already blew through mine and I missed it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm coming to your area, Joe. The rut already blew through mine and I missed it.

For some reason last year and this I have more hunters than trees to hold them over here. Champaign has largely avoided the downturn in population across the state thus far, but I fear that people are abandoning their old spots and moving in.