Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nugent's Wife

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
You gotta love this... Just turned on the outdoor channel and the rocket scientist Ted Nugent was on and was "exploiting" his wife on some exercise video..

Was so damn funny... Even more funny, was the fact that the room probably had 200+ people in it...

What people will do to make a buck or put their name on shit to get paid..
Integrity right out the window these days.

Now he's banging the drum about blasting game on "Private Land"...
I think if he stopped plugging all his free shit he gets, I don't think he'd have anything to say.

the spirit of the wild..... LOL "TEXAS Cactus donkey"
What an idiot.. lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He was on the outdoor channel earlier hunting his ranch in Texas. He had 6 or 8 studs in bow range and some jackass on a motorcycle rides by, beeps his horn, and scares them all off LOL. And he didn't even give a shit, he's quite the odd ball. You'd think he ate a million sheets of acid in his day.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I like the guy personally. Marches to the beat of his own drum and doesn't give two fucks about those that don't like him. He doesn't conform to what others think he should be. Nothing hidden, nothing fake, he is who you see. His opinions are out there on his sleeve and offers no apology for them. Dudes living his dream and high on life to the max. Which is more than I can say about most. Ole teds the real deal. And I've said it before. If every sportsman had just 10% the passion for hunting, conservation, and gun rights that uncle Ted does there wouldn't be such a thing as antis. If that was to happen then saying you don't believe in guns or hunting would be the equivalent of saying you hate blacks. Love him or hate him you have to admit he's 100% straight up.

I like the guy personally. Marches to the beat of his own drum and doesn't give two fucks about those that don't like him. He doesn't conform to what others think he should be. Nothing hidden, nothing fake, he is who you see. His opinions are out there on his sleeve and offers no apology for them. Dudes living his dream and high on life to the max. Which is more than I can say about most. Ole teds the real deal. And I've said it before. If every sportsman had just 10% the passion for hunting, conservation, and gun rights that uncle Ted does there wouldn't be such a thing as antis. If that was to happen then saying you don't believe in guns or hunting would be the equivalent of saying you hate blacks. Love him or hate him you have to admit he's 100% straight up.

^^this^^

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea he is who he is.. A lot of what he says has truth and he doesn't care what others think. He says a lot of wild things sometimes but he is living his dream so you have to respect that.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

Yup. I agree

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
In an arguement extremes are used as the standard so that a compromise seems...not so bad. Uncle Ted is our extreme and he is needed. Smart, articulate and passionate.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Watching him can be difficult. Bit I agree , the dude has more passion for the sport than many , and he isn't afraid to tell it . During his rock career he wasn't afraid to say he hunted , unlike many other celebrities . I'd like to meet him sometime to hang out and see what he's really like .

teej89

NE PA

Preach!

I love the guy, especially watching him debate with anti-hunters. Man he can put them in their place with the facts and knowledge he has.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Agreed!