Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Bow - Finally!

I have been shooting it for over a week now and I had to share it with you all. I had sold my Creed back in the early spring and also my old Q2 I had as a back-up in hopes of getting a new bow shortly after. I had been looking at the new Elite Energy bows and really thought that was where I was going to end up. Well, after paying for a couple softball camps for my daughter and a couple home emergencies all that money was spent. With more things popping up off and on throughout the summer I finally got back into the archery shop the end of August to shoot a few more bows before making my decision. I ended up choosing on the Elite Energy 35 and ordered it with the black riser and Realtree limbs. It sat in layaway for a while as more camps and other things came up and Oct. 10 I was finally able to pay it off and home she came. Ended up putting a Vapor Trail Limbdriver Pro V on it and couldn't be happier with the set-up. For now I have my old sight on it and a couple other old accessories but will look at upgrades after this year. I wanted to shoot it for a while and see how it really was before giving you guys any kind of review. Well, after a week of shooting out to 50 yards I couldn't be happier. Groups are great, based on me of course LOL! It's so smooth and quiet and easy to shoot. The back wall is unbelievable and once you have it back it almost feels as if it wants to stay there. The grip I wondered if I would like over time as it was slimmer and less contoured than the Matthews I had been used to for a long time now. Well, I absolutely love it. Enough wood to feel warm in the hands but you can really feel how it cradles right in the sweet spot as you draw. So without further ado....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That is a nice setup. And just think you can shoot 3 different deer at the same time since it shoots 3 arrows at a time. That's almost a full auto bow. LOL

That is a nice setup. And just think you can shoot 3 different deer at the same time since it shoots 3 arrows at a time. That's almost a full auto bow. LOL

LMAO!! in 3 different directions TOO!!

Thanks guys!! This thing has been a lot of fun to shoot. I didn't get the same feeling when I brought home the Creed last year and so far I am more than happy with my choice. One thing's for sure, I really wasn't planning to wait so long to get it and was real concerned that I wouldn't be ready fast enough. The way I shot over the weekend, I haven't shot that good in a long time!!