Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muddy Tree Stand Back Pack Straps

jeremy44230

Medina County
Until Muddy redesigns their straps, I'd steer clear of what they currently sell.

I'm on my second go around of these ripping at the stitching. Muddy did however replace the first set with no questions.

I will see how they handle the second time around. I will likely move on the the gpg unit or Molle.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Thanks for contacting Muddy Outdoors!

We’re sorry to hear of the bad luck you've been experiencing with your Backpack Straps. I will issue a credit for $19.99 on your Muddy account for you to use as you would like.

In order to apply the credit, you can submit an order through me whenever you're ready.

This was just received from Muddy. I guess I will move in to a better system....

jeremy44230

Medina County
I picked up the MOLLE II Enhanced Shoulder straps. Much, much nicer than the Muddy straps! Thanks for advice.

Anyone got good pics of mobile set up I might take a peak at for some idears?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I will most likely change to the M100U before much longer. Most guys bitch about this being TOO heavy or TOO hard to use. I love it. Sure its heavy, but I rarely walk over a mile and I'm fortunate enough to be built well enough that I can pack it without much trouble. I can get up/down trees only slightly slower than I can in my climber and can go where my climber can't. Fluteman got me started on this and I'm really happy with it. I do plan to add the Muddy stick like he did so I have two steps at the top. He deserves the credit for the mods to the stand to.