Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Marlin 22

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I have one of these little guns, its a semi auto 22.

The clip got lost in a move, and I want to buy a new one. I am not sure of the model exactly but it looks just like the model 795. Anyone know if these clips are fairly interchangeable? Does it need to be that exact models clip?

thanks!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Magazine or clip? :D I lost my mine a few years ago, I called marlin and ordered a new one. Post a pic of the rifle.

Last edited:
Model number should be on the side of the barrel. The 795 has been around along time. Mags for them are easy to come by. I am pretty sure the model 795 is the only of detachable magazine .22 marlin has produced. Chech the model number on your rifle.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Model number should be on the side of the barrel. The 795 has been around along time. Mags for them are easy to come by. I am pretty sure the model 795 is the only of detachable magazine .22 marlin has produced. Chech the model number on your rifle.

.22 short, long and long rifle you're correct.... They also made a few models in the .22 mag as well....
Most decent gun shops have a mag or two for these guns or can have them in a couple of days.... I always have three for target practice i
Or squirrel hunting saves time and noise in the woods....