Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Nickle!

Huckleberry Finn

What is this spaceship sticking out of the bathroom wall at this Hilton?!?!

moen.jpg

teej89

NE PA
looked like one of those Japanese bum washers. Mounted on a wall tho... dunno what you do there. Probably a spy cam.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
lol seeing this brought up staying at a high class hotel in cinnci my wifes cousin rented the bengals stadium for there wedding had an open bar for about 5 hours after, me and my other brother in law drank a bottle of jack and about 20 beers each, got back to the hotel and chased each other up and down the halls they were not impressed with the dumb hillbillys acting like that. i remember telling everyone fugg em i will never see them again.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
lol seeing this brought up staying at a high class hotel in cinnci my wifes cousin rented the bengals stadium for there wedding had an open bar for about 5 hours after, me and my other brother in law drank a bottle of jack and about 20 beers each, got back to the hotel and chased each other up and down the halls they were not impressed with the dumb hillbillys acting like that. i remember telling everyone fugg em i will never see them again.

hahahahaha rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not to derail, but I just heard the needle scratch the record to a halt. Had to back up and read that again. "Rented the bengals stadium"??? Dang. Sounds like one heckuva shindig.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
It's our old "Revolution" showerhead from late 1990's/early 2000's.

Sounds like they need to upgrade to one of our new vertical spa's:smiley_clap:

Vertical Spa.jpg

And Huck, HATS OF FOR SPELLING MY LAST NAME RIGHT! I have decade old friends on here that still get it wrong. Bravo sir, bravo!