Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yes sir, and it comes out Cheetoes orange!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

rrr

Apparently there's a movement in Brazil to limit water consumption to save the rain forest...by peeing in the shower, which means less flushes.

[video=youtube;d3u9z94K2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3u9z94K2L0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Not sure how to feel about this one other than that I'm proud to be an American...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep I do. I also drop a deuce in the shower if I am at a relatives :) Gotta say that is a catchy commercial. Had to laugh when Stephen Hawking made an appearance.

Beentown

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It is even possible to run hot water over your dingus and not have to pee?!? Uh... Yeah, I pee every time I take a shower. In fact, I am ahead of the curve on this. If I have to pee and I'm about to take a shower, I'll wait and pee in the shower to save a flush. I also subscribe to the mantra: "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." And I've pissed on my feet to kill atheletes foot. It actually works if you have urine high in amonia.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

rrr

We're conversationalist conservatives.. Truth be told we're probably more "green" than any libtard hippie.

Like that country song "I was green before green was a thing". We actually believe in eating a large portion of our meat as organic TOO :D

The thing about athlete's foot is true too. After being in high school locker rooms and now everything shower in a somewhat public shower...well, I've never had a foot problem :D