Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Did the Steelers forget there was a game today?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Steelers stink in every facet of the game. They have all season. It is what it is.

Browns looked like Super Bowl champs in the second half of the first game and this whole game. I took the dog out running around for the second half today. This just makes it easier to miss games to hunt now.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Steelers stink in every facet of the game. They have all season. It is what it is.

Browns looked like Super Bowl champs in the second half of the first game and this whole game. I took the dog out running around for the second half today. This just makes it easier to miss games to hunt now.

I missed a lot of browns games over the last few decades too deer hunting and beagle running lol..... I know where you're coming from Mike lol... By the time your seasons over Molly will be skinny and running like a champ!!!!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I got to witness it in person today. The atmosphere was awesome! Browns are improving. Still a ways to go, but we are looking like a football team. Great to see Hoyer have success.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Craptastic... Oh well. I've never let football keep me from hunting, and don't see that changing this season.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Live to see a good steelers beat down ... Especially from the browns. Thought the Browns were going to hand out the terrible towels for the steelers and their whining today..jeez

Last edited:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
was great to see...usually when I watch the games they go the other way! Sucks to lose Mack, guy never missed a single snap since he started playing pro ball.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Steeler's fans are going to get a little taste of what it's like to rebuild. Old team with some questionable coaches. Haley and Tomlin are both inching closer to the door. Hopefully Tomlin with dust of his "We're going to unleash Hell" speech and then lose 5 in a row again.rotflmao