Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ain't nobody know what I know

teej89

NE PA
Still busy but we'll put this up. Hilarious weekend so far.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413046829.574611.jpg

teej89

NE PA
Mark aka rooster85, got his first muzzleloader kill and Ohio deer. We'll post the story of events leading up to this later. His shooting skills really were tested with this doe a whopping 6yds away lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413061091.887838.jpg

rooster85

Lake County
Thanks guys! It was a fun morning and friday was eventful as well to say the least. TJ invited me out last year to hunt squirrels with him in his homey hole which proved to be a bust. Lol. Not only did we not see any squirrels we didn't even hear any. So, we went back for turkey and wouldn't you know it, not a dang thing was seen or heard. So he invites me down for a muzzy hunt and i agreed, against my judgement though. Fast forward to this morning, I'm sitting under a tree in his "honey hole" and i was attacked by a flock of turkeys. I got a short film of them ill try and post. Well, nothing was moving and we decided to meet up at 11:30 so i started to walk up the hill, i stopped to check out a clearing then went on my way. Two steps later i see ears moving in my direction 10 yards and closing. When she hit an open spot, at 6 yards, i put the cross hairs on her brisket and smoked her! She went maybe 10 yards the went down feet away from where TJ and i were supposed to meet, couldn't have worked out better. Had her field dressed and on the road waiting on my guide. We hunted this evening trying to get TJ on one, trying again in the morning. This was my first muzzy kill and i was able to recover the sabot. Good luck everyone!