Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Badlands Clothing and Packs

jeremy44230

Medina County
A few years ago I bought the Badlands Stealth backpack. It was more money than I ever spent on a pack, but I was sick of breaking so many after a season or two. The warranty is what intrigued me to buy it, buts it's quality and performance made me fall in love with it. I really have loaded it up and abused it and had no issues at all.

A couple weeks ago I purchased the Badlands Kinetic Vest. Feels great and keeps the core warm. I think it will be a great addition and will be good when layering up in the cold, but will also not be too hot in the early season.

Now for my next Badlands excursion... This one was just purchased on Amazon. Due to my recent loss of my go to pants. Either left in the woods, where I park at that property or on a highway after blowing out of my truck..... I just bought the Badlands Momentum pants. I scoured the net for reviews and found only good ones. I am excited to get these later next week.

Do any of y'all have Badlands stuff? What are your thoughts?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I just researched a bunch of packs and decided on the tenzing 1250. It seems it's either a log or hate with a lot of these packs so it made it tough to decide. My brother has the backpack and I seems solid

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Mine wraps around my hips and fastens like a belt and has a harness that is adjustable and has many compartments for my toys. :smiley_coolpeace:

jeremy44230

Medina County
The price can be hard to overcome, but I found that they were worth it. The warranty and quality prove the value, in my opinion.

I've bought quite a few averaged priced items and had them only last a short time.

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Everyone pretty much hit it on the head with Badland packs. They surely are pricey, but they are made quiet well. I have two myself.

The biggest and only issue I have found is that they are not 100% waterproof. so if you are planning on being in some real bad weather, you'll wanna buy their waterproof cover.
the packs themselves seem to be well made. My 1st pack is 3yrs old and 2nd is only a year.

Good luck with your purchase, there are a lot of pack makers out there to choose, so good luck.

you guys, know, get what ya pay for.

Good luck with your choice.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I have the badlands fanny pack and love it. Lots of compartments to store plenty of gear, and durable so far. I've had it for about 3 seasons now I believe.

jeremy44230

Medina County
I've been wearing my new Badlands pants the past few times out, including this morning. So far, so good. They fit great, keep the wind out and have some very nicely placed 6 pockets.

The vest is also great.

I'm very pleased with these clothes.