Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prayers for my Wife

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Today I will be taking my wife in for "Girl" surgery. She probably doesn't want me to tell anyone about this but you guys feel like family to me so I don't mind telling yall about it. She is having a Hysterectomy. I know its not a big deal as far as surgery goes, but it still makes me nervous for her. She is a tough chick and is always doing for others before herself. Even when those other people might not deserve her kindness. Thanks in advance. 197376_194953020544317_100000888616738_500425_3288129_n.jpg

Dustin

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Sending prayers for her. Just make sure she doesn't overdo it afterward, especially lifting, etc.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Hope everything goes smooth man. Hard to see anyone go into surgery especially your wife. But to lighten it up, at least you don't have to go get a vasectomy now

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dustin I will keep the wife in my thoughts and prayers. If I can do anything to help out let me know. Like kill deer for you.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Prayers sent. Also, I will pray for you to have a smooth transition after. Her hormones are going to be...off.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
She is out of surgery, just waiting on her to wake up so I can go see her. Thanks for all the prayers. Yes I'm glad I didn't have to go under the knife. Frank you kill all the deer you want, just use your tags first lol. Thanks again everyone.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am glad to here that she came through surgery OK. I will continue to pray that there is no further complications.