Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This hurt Bama

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Was watching the game and when I heard him screaming noticed his foot was pointing the other direction. Made me quuezy. Reminded me of mcgahee in the championship game.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First half of that game was rough with Bama taking three injuries on starters. Sucks. Ole Miss has always had a hard charging team that embodies the "run through them not to them" discipline of football. This hit was just one of those things that happens. But on other plays you could tell ole miss was aiming quite low on a lot of their tackles. I'll check online in the morning to see the extent of his injury but it's safe to say his seasons over.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
With the whole concussion thing, aiming low is the future. Get used to it.

Like at the knees low? Because there was a ton of that in the first half. I understand about the whole concur rink thing and leading with their head but a lot of those dives were for the lower legs. Not this one as it was just a freak roll. But you could tell they were really trying to tackle/trip them up.

epe

Lancaster
The nfl is going that way. The browns took out Gronk from the pats that way. Receivers dip there head, so they aim knee low

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
With the whole concussion thing, aiming low is the future. Get used to it.

Changed my mind after watching the video over. Look at this again about the 36 second mark and tell me he wasn't targeting the lower legs. lots of that going on on the first half.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412537220.228470.jpg