Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

scent master box?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Honestly don't see the point. Just hang your clothes and smoke them the next time you go out. I mean, as long as your not taking your sweaty or rain soaked clothes and wadding them up and tossing them in your tote or on the floorboard of your truck then there shouldn't be any issue. If you read the comments it says the thing is as loud as a vacuum or a shop vac. I don't think I want to listen to that for a couple hours while my clothes dry. You also can't plug it into a DC outlet without running a power inverter so why lug the thing in and out of the shed or garage when you can do the same with a lighter tote? I also couldn't bring myself to drop that much cash on one with the limited abilities but that's just me and I'm a penny pincher. Might as well go buy a new cheap dryer and use it for your hunting clothes only and spend the same amount of money and wouldn't be as loud.

teej89

NE PA
$350?! Nope! Cool idea if you' have money to blow. I'll stick with my Rubbermaid lol

Last edited:

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea seems like a cool idea. To much money for me to pay for a "box". Might consider it if it was cheaper.
The guy in the video didn't know the product very well either. Didn't know the exact temp the box heated up to or how many hrs the carbon bottom could be used before it needs replaced. It if was me making a video trying to sell something I'd have all my facts strait before posting it.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yea seems like a cool idea. To much money for me to pay for a "box". Might consider it if it was cheaper.
The guy in the video didn't know the product very well either. Didn't know the exact temp the box heated up to or how many hrs the carbon bottom could be used before it needs replaced. It if was me making a video trying to sell something I'd have all my facts strait before posting it.

thats bill winkie so I think they just hope his name sells it! Hes a fairly famous deer hunter, not a HUGE name though.