Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It's here!

As I'm getting everything gathered and ready for the morning, I just wanted to take a second to wish all of the TOO family a safe and successful season. I look forward to seeing and hearing about everyone's encounters. Best of luck to you all!

Derek.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Good luck to all you guys in Ohio tomorrow . I've been at it here in NH since the 15th but it's definitely not the same. Enjoy opening day, put some blood on the ground and most importantly stay safe.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Clothes are smoked, knives are sharpened, gambrel is hung, eating my last tenderloin in a few minutes. All my opener eve rituals are complete. Should be a good season.

Good luck fellas. Be safe.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Not quite in to it yet. Weather has got to cool down for me to get excited. I will more than likely, finish my last minute yard work, so I can get ready for better hunting weather.
For those of you that are Nocked and loaded? Good luck and be safe.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have to work this weekend & I don't even have my deer permit yet. I still have that bursitis thing going on & can't even mess with my bow. ( my crossbow will have to do if nothing else ) .. I'll be rooting for everyone getting out, good luck all !

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Hunt hard. Be safe. Have fun!

Good luck to everybody heading out this weekend! Kill 'em dead. Can't wait for the IKS threads to start rolling!!

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Yes good luck every one , be safe and cherish the time in the stand and the ability too do so. Wish the weather was like last week but hey we can change that and can't kill them on the couch. Good luck.

rsmith

Yes good luck every one , be safe and cherish the time in the stand and the ability too do so. Wish the weather was like last week but hey we can change that and can't kill them on the couch. Good luck.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Hah good luck everyone