Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You young kids probably won't understand :)

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yep that's funny. And I can see where you young wibber snappers wouldn't understand. LOL

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good ole Jimmy! Yeah.......yeah...yeah...oh....yeah.....

There were many great ones over the years and he was one of em!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don Rickles is one of my all time favorites! Here's a clip from a Dean Martin Roast of Sammy Davis Jr. Don said things that are now politically incorrect and get people's panties in a wad. Too bad people's feelings get hurt so easily these days! Click on anything on YouTube with Don Rickles and it will pretty much make you laugh. Enjoy!

Nearly all the greats who have graced the adios(sp?)have long been gone except for Mr Rickles!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53JLJDOEvE

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don Rickles is one of my all time favorites! Here's a clip from a Dean Martin Roast of Sammy Davis Jr. Don said things that are now politically incorrect and get people's panties in a wad. Too bad people's feelings get hurt so easily these days! Click on anything on YouTube with Don Rickles and it will pretty much make you laugh. Enjoy!

Nearly all the greats who have graced the adios(sp?)have long been gone except for Mr Rickles!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53JLJDOEvE

Now that was a funny as hell. Couldn't do that today. The good old days are gone forever and I'm glad to have lived through them.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's all classic of course. The point I was making, was that Jimmy & all the others were true class acts. Perfect gentlemen who weren't all that big on themselves . It's a totally different world than what the stars of today preform in. The youth of today that didn't grow up watching these guys really have missed out. It was all honest to goodness entertainment.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They could make you laugh without dropping the f-bomb..... Red Skelton bob hope and a lot of others were always very funny....