Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 17

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm checking in for Karissa. She is chomping at the bit to get out as soon as volleyball is over! She is very excited and I hope we are able to make it happen this season.

Buck Whisperer

Checking in Joe this will be his 4th year out with two button bucks and a 7 point his last 3 years he's hoping on a big one this year good luck everybody

lung buster

hocking county
Taking Andrew out for the first sit of the season in the am. Anything without a small rack is in trouble because he is still looking to crack the cherry on his new bow that he got at Christmas. Can't wait!

lung buster

hocking county
Another shut out for Andrew tonight. I'm afraid hunting may be a little tough this season due to all the acorns this year. I would just find them and go to them but its hard to be as mobile when your 9. Not sure when he will get out again with the muzzy weekend and my daughter having a softball tournament all weekend.

lung buster

hocking county
We have been off to a slow start! We were on vacation last week and Addy had a softball tourney the last 2 weekends with one in KY. Getting Andrew out this pm if nothing happens, lol.

lung buster

hocking county
Seen nothing tonight. Scouted a spot this afternoon that has a ton of sign. I'm gonna hang his buddy stand in there tomorrow and try to get in there this weekend when I'm off again.

lung buster

hocking county
Andrew hunted sun am and all we saw were turks! I'm finally done with 2nd shift so we will be hitting it hard the next 2 weeks!! We should know something before long, lol.....

lung buster

hocking county
Jumped a shooter 50 yds from our blind walking in this pm. We were running late and it cost us tonight! Had a 6 point come by and check a scrape later and that was it. Back out tomorrow pm for Andrew.....

lung buster

hocking county
Skunked tonight in some nasty weather. We will keep pounding it until something gives, we have at least 12 more evening sits until I switch back to 2nd shift. I'm gonna skip out on Addy's ball practice tomorrow night to take Andrew again.......