Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - Lucky 13

angelzd28

Checking in for team 13! Lets get this thing started. Since im newer to the sight I thought id let everyone know a lil about myself. Names Zach and have been hunting since i was little, learned everything I know from my old man. I live in Stark County, but do all of my hunting in Tuscarawas County(I grew up there). Looking forward to this competition and getting to know everyone a lil better. Good luck this year everybody!

epe

Lancaster
Checking in. Not sure how my season will go. After I signed up I took a new job, so I will go from 9 vacation days to a couple unpaid...I'll do what I can...

Treed

Stark County
Checking in. I'm not sure how my seasons going to go either. Yesterday, I was out at my Carroll County house talking to my neighbor about the lack of deer movement in our area and was told that the farmer above us got a bunch of nuisance tags. Good times. That explains things.
I live in Stark County TOO. Names Josh. I have a couple places around here that I hunt, my Carroll County property, and I have access to a hundred acres of beans and corn down in Danville in Knox County. Hopefully, I can get on a buck down there. I haven't been there since turkey season though so I really have no idea what's running around that property. Looks like I may head down there for the early muzzle loader weekend and have a look around while I fill a doe tag. I may have to do a little more traveling than I'm used to this year but I'm confident I'll get er done.
We should come up with a name before we're known as "Us and a gaywad" lol

Last edited:

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Checking in guys. Most of my hunting is in Allen co some in Van Wert and a couple trips to Jackson co. I have two maybe three on the hit list but only time will tell. I hope I can put a few points on the board for us. And I know I can get a few youth bonus points because my son and daughter with me in the tree as much as they can be. Good luck guys and most of all be safe.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well, everyone is here.

I'm Greg, and I'll be hunting Athens and Washington counties this year, mainly Athens. I've seen two nice bucks around the house, but don't have any pinned down. Haven't been running cams much this year. Gonna be busy with the wife finishing up nursing school and a 16 month old in the house, but we will see what happens. Looking forward to just being back up in a tree. Didn't hunt any after October because I filled two tags and didn't have the time, so I'm itching to get back out there!

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Well, everyone is here.

I'm Greg, and I'll be hunting Athens and Washington counties this year, mainly Athens. I've seen two nice bucks around the house, but don't have any pinned down. Haven't been running cams much this year. Gonna be busy with the wife finishing up nursing school and a 16 month old in the house, but we will see what happens. Looking forward to just being back up in a tree. Didn't hunt any after October because I filled two tags and didn't have the time, so I'm itching to get back out there!
I hear ya, this is my favorite time of the year. my name is Jake by the way I'm up here in the flatland ag part of the state. My season depends how nice of fall we have and how fast we get the crops off.

epe

Lancaster
Oh yeah, my name is Eric. I live in Lancaster. I will be doing the majority of my hunting in Washington and Noble counties. A little in Fairfield.

Treed

Stark County
Haha, didn't figure you fellas would get it.

Honestly doesn't matter to me.

I sat for a few minutes after you posted that trying to figure one out that's an actual word. It's a cool idea but I couldn't come up with anything that works with the letters we have to work with.