Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
What's up Guys! I look forward to hunting deer and eating them this year. :smiley_cooking:

Any thoughts on team names?

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Gangs all here!!! Will try to think of a name. Been doing a little scouting and seen a couple that would give us a few points. Good luck guys and be safe.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Hell we are already Number one lol. I'm luckey enough to get off at three everyday so it will be evenings for me. Looks like the opener will be a little warm but beautiful weather. Good luck fellas!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'm good with any name as long as we get called "The 2014 - 2015 TOO Deer Contest Winners" come end of the season.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You guys get out at all?

I'm probably not hunting until next weekend. Had family obligations yesterday, more today, plus getting ready for a work trip I have to leave for tomorrow. Then next Saturday I'll have my son out for youth waterfowl. So that leave next Sunday for my first good chance to get out.

Good luck guys!! Kill 'em dead.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Not yet for me. Next weekend looks pretty good with the nighttime temps getting into the 40's. Have been scouting and seeing a lot of deer though. Good luck guys!!!!