Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trash talk

Diablo54

Outside
It has already started on my teams thread.
But I want to throw out one question and one fact to get us started off.

question- why is team 7 stacked. How much did you guys pay Ryan!?!?

Fact- Cotty likes men, a lot......he has an uncle Ric.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
To answer your question. JD isn't going to shoot one but he will run the SOB over in his truck. and Buckslayer will buy his on the net. Not much to worry about there buddy.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
7 is stacked? Why? Because JD is on there? Shoot. Buckslayer isn't going to shoot anything bigger than he can find on campus anyway. Isn't he going to school in Columbus and limited on hunting this year? Dude will be hunting 2 legged deer this year. . . . or looking for sheds in Mirror Lake.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
7 is stacked? Why? Because JD is on there? Shoot. Buckslayer isn't going to shoot anything bigger than he can find on campus anyway. Isn't he going to school in Columbus and limited on hunting this year? Dude will be hunting 2 legged deer this year. . . . or looking for sheds in Mirror Lake.

And youll be busy complaining about taxes and burning the wrong deer permits on does..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And youll be busy complaining about taxes and burning the wrong deer permits on does..

What's wrong with that? :smiley_crocodile:

And Alex will be scaring his bucks off with the stacks on his truck rollin' coal. "I don't know why these deer disappear when I hunt. You think it is my truck they hear coming from 8 miles away?":smiley_chinrub:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It has already started on my teams thread.
But I want to throw out one question and one fact to get us started off.

question- why is team 7 stacked. How much did you guys pay Ryan!?!?

Fact- Cotty likes men, a lot......he has an uncle Ric.

Hey! How'd I get thrown into this!?! Lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lmao

Got deep right off the bat! No love in the grass munching, ass (I mean snow) plowing community either appearently!

Shit. Next time he texts me pictures of a paver job and asks advice. . . . I am going to give him some bad advice. lmao

That did look like a nice job Alex. Appreciate you sharing it.