Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 6

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Looks like we're all here. Thats a good sign! Lol.

Anybody got any good prospects on the hit list? I've got a couple I'd like to see this season.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a nine and eleven I am after this season! Adam, I took them out after the Winking Lizard when you slid your number to me under the table!!!

That was the waiter that gave you his number and If I remember right you waited for him to GET OFF that night. I think you told me his name was Marcus

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and I are after a couple of whoppers. We've got quite a few that I'd normally be thrilled to kill, gonna have to give 'em a pass if we can, and I'm not at all happy about it. Good and bad situation. I suppose we will just try to film them while waiting for a crack at the two we want. Stupid, stupid, stupid...but that's the plan.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Mason and I are after a couple of whoppers. We've got quite a few that I'd normally be thrilled to kill, gonna have to give 'em a pass if we can, and I'm not at all happy about it. Good and bad situation. I suppose we will just try to film them while waiting for a crack at the two we want. Stupid, stupid, stupid...but that's the plan.

Any pictures of the monsters?

Mao

Coshocton, OH
For the first time in years I am not running any trail cams or have done any scouting. I am hoping that staying out of my spots will help. We will see how it goes. I did pick up a property to hunt that has big deer on it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nah, trail cams are over rated :). I've found hunting to be a lot more fun without cams Marcus. Hopefully you will too!

twireman

Kingston, OH
Here are a couple we have on cam
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411173802.516348.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411173814.204600.jpg