Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trophy Ridge Cypher 5

PSE13

Shelby
So I will probably never get another trophy ridge sight again. I was shooting today and was making an adjustment and went to snag the screw and the part the holds the sight cracked and then just broke off. So mad right now I can't even explain.

PSE13

Shelby
uploadfromtaptalk1410900574110.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410900585625.jpg

PSE13

Shelby
Yea now I have too rush and get my old sight ready. They said they are sending me a new one but I doubt it will be here on time.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Dang Mike!!!! Hate to hear about something like this. At least they are trying to make it right. I would go buy a G5 and sell the new sight Trophy Ridge is giving you on AT.

PSE13

Shelby
I don't want too get rid of it because my girlfriend bought it for me and when it doesn't give me trouble its an amazing sight. I have the factory sight on it right now and its sighted it out too 40 now. I just hope nothing else goes wrong!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
If you've already contacted them and they told you they are sending a new one your way you'll be getting it soon. They have good customer service. If you don't let me know. My buddy is a T.R. rep and he'll get on it...