Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Well I looked and couldn't find it. I could have sworn we had one of these threads goin.

Oh well I will start one cause guess what boys (and Diane).... I'm live from the stand! It feels great to get back at I almost forgot how relaxing it is sitting amongst nature and awaiting my prey to walk by. Wish me luck cause I'm ready!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heck yeah buddy!!!! Good luck and enjoy the heck out of this beeeeeute of a cool September morning! Pictures are a prerequisite when texting and posting from all stands and or blinds! Dang I'm jealous!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good luck and enjoy the tree time buddy. Man do I miss threads like this. Glad we have some out of staters that can get us going a little early.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410783424.767022.jpg

Still thick but good lanes.. Nope not yet only thing I have right now are a ton of fuggin squirrels!! I am enjoying this more than you know!

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I sat this morning behind the house for an hour and 15 minutes and all I saw was fog for the first 45 minutes. Still nice to be back at it. I would have stayed longer but had to run back to the house to bring the boys to school. I'm headed to the in-laws later for my first evening sit of the year. Be nice to see some action on opening day.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I'm in my stand for the first evening sit of the season. I'm set up 20 yards off a trail leading to an old cut that's got some apple trees in it. Not a ton of visibility with all the leaves but I do have 2 good shooting lanes. Two hours of shooting light left so we'll see what happensuploadfromtaptalk1410816330231.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410816337682.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.