Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Latest batch...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Great look at his body for aging purposes...

You bitches can watch me eat!!!

A new prospect yet to be named. I love the split brow...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
That first buck looks like a solid 3yr old and the other ones look like a good 2 year olds, both nice bucks. I hope you have somebody hunting that first buck for the remainder of this year, he looks like a shooter.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That first buck looks like a solid 3yr old and the other ones look like a good 2 year olds, both nice bucks. I hope you have somebody hunting that first buck for the remainder of this year, he looks like a shooter.

Couldn't agree more with this. You've got some amazing potential for next year, man!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
You guys are nuts if you think the second deer is 2.5 IMO. I agree with Moe being 3.5 and the last one being 2.5, but I can't see how Boss would be 2.5. Maybe it is me doubting what our deer can achieve in a short amount of time. You have to keep in mind that I'm not in a big buck county. Boss has one of the biggest bodies I have ever had on camera. I've never had what I considered a 2.5 on camera that went over 125". Although he's not far from that, his body is heads and shoulders above all the other 2.5's I have on camera out there. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Well you should have shown us those pictures to start with, dammit! He's prolly a 3 yr old.

HAHA! I've posted them before!!!

If you compare him next to all the other 2.5 year olds I have on camera this year at our farm, he dwarfs them in comparison. I tend to not give our deer enough credit, but he just seems to have TOO much ass for a 2.5 in these parts. Who knows, it could just be awesome genetics. I do know he has a bigger body now than Deuce did at 4.5, same goes for Moe. So hopefully they can focus on blowing up next year!!!

rrr

Oh shit!

That's actually awesome, I enjoyed meeting Randy at the BEC shoot, I think we've put aside our differences. I will start preparing my pallet for honey browns (I actually had a dark ale the other night and was reminded of a campfire beer with Swanny)