Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SE public land

bigcutters4

Hello my name is mark I'm new to the forum .I'm from south la. we hunt w a fello firemen from ohio .we had a lease in Scioto Co that is being clear cut as we speak and they say there going to be cutting threw the season .I've been thinking about hunting brush creek or shawnee .what's yall thoughts on those places ? And tips would help . Is there any other land near by that area that anyone knows of ? I don't need anyone's secret location just some guidance . Me and my dad will be hunting together mainly I have to hang his stands and find him a spot as he did for me when I was a youngster .I will be bringing a mountain bike idk if that's even gonna be an option .I look forward to ready all the great post on here and thanks for any info in advance , mark

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Welcome Mark! Not much help either, but I know a fella that lives and hunts down there. He has killed some dandies in the public land areas. 150-190" no joke!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I live in the opposite corner of the state. Wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you luck though.

bigcutters4

Thanks alot guys for the welcome ! This seems like a nice forum w a good group of pep .I look forward to ready amd sharing post . Also thanks alot for the hunting info I appreciate it !