Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coon control

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Having a major problem with coons on our property. I've gave permission to many coon hunters to run there dogs on the property. It's been 3 years and none of them have been over to hunt. The coons are tearing up the corn. What do you guys think is the best way to get rid of some of these damn coons? I don't own a trap anymore. And I'm lucky to make it out to the property every 3 weeks since moving. Thanks for any ideas.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
0061349907101_500X500.jpg

+

diet-coke.jpg

+

oJIbM.jpg

=

cig+raccoon1256176039.jpg

It is illegal, so this is a shovel and shut up situation. But there is nothing that works better.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Southern Highland county. We have 250 acres, And I'm sure the neighbors would would allow coon hunting to. They have 250 acres to. Located south of Hillsboro ohio.

Blee

Motor breaker I live pretty close to you I coon hunt a lot I would have no problem coming out and killing everyone I tree to my dogs. I am very responsible and have several references. I will pm you my number call anytime.
Thanks

Bryan

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Motor breaker I live pretty close to you I coon hunt a lot I would have no problem coming out and killing everyone
Bryan

lmao

Oh boy I read that wrong the first time, it's been a long day and I got a good laugh out of that after I figured out what you meant!

Welcome!

Last edited: