Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Unscented dryer sheets

rsmith

If any of you guys have a giant eagle by you they have I scented dryer sheets on discount. They're 1.35 if you guys have one by you. Just ask for the discounted rack and they're over their. I got about 50 boxes I just pulled and marked down. Just thought I would share

I often wondered if the unscented name brand stuff is similar or the same as one's available by the scent killer kinds of companies. You think there's any kind of fabric softener in them that may do something to the camo like add U-V or anything like that??

rsmith

I often wondered if the unscented name brand stuff is similar or the same as one's available by the scent killer kinds of companies. You think there's any kind of fabric softener in them that may do something to the camo like add U-V or anything like that??
I believe they are all the same thing, I only throw my stuff in the dryer for a couple minutes than hang dry it outside than put it in a old welder case I now use as a scent box because it is air right and water proof. But it is always a debate weather it is the same or not

I threw away all my scent killer junk last year when I got the scent smoker.

Maybe I'm going overboard but I still spray stuff down, use good unscented detergent, use unscented dryer sheets and all.........just when that's done I then smoke it all up!! Figure if I can get rid of 99% of all odors BEFORE I add the smoke then I'm super-duper good to go!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Maybe I'm going overboard but I still spray stuff down, use good unscented detergent, use unscented dryer sheets and all.........just when that's done I then smoke it all up!! Figure if I can get rid of 99% of all odors BEFORE I add the smoke then I'm super-duper good to go!!

I do the same minus the sprays. Fugg getting everything wet! And what $ I spent on that stuff goes to wood chips now!!!