Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Parade Float

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The evening before the bow opener is the parade for Ohio's oldest independent fair in my hometown of Barlow. My dad has been on the search for a truck built during his birth year in 1954. He recently bought this International from my uncle who has it in near mint condition. He decided to drive it in the parade, so we needed an excuse to do so. I'm going to get either magnets or banners done up with the TOO skull logo, URL and "Ohio's Premiere Virtual Deer Camp" on them for the parade. Should be a fun time!

uploadfromtaptalk1409512543968.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice lookin truck. Like the wood side rails and that horn looks loud lol.

That would be pretty awesome. Then after the parade is done you could always slap the magnet on the side of your truck ;)
Let me know how much a magnet costs and maybe I could get one for my Jeep. Rollin billboard lol.

Last edited:

Ricer2231

That's a sharp looking truck. I can check on magnets or banners with a local graphics design place if you want. He's the one that made the decals for the TOO license plates so he would probably still have the pattern on hand.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
How about "Ohio's Premier Online Deer Camp." Online is easier to mentally associate with the internet than virtual.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That truck could pull a wagon with a Jesse humping a big buck deer decoy from behind and a sign that says "What happens in the woods Stays in the woods!"

It happens. I seen pictures.

rsmith

awesome truck and perfect way to advertise it! Now all you need is Megan Foxx and Kate Upton and Emma Stone in the back and you'll really get guys coming to the sight and get a lot of attention hahah

Buckmaster

Portage
That truck could pull a wagon with a Jesse humping a big buck deer decoy from behind and a sign that says "What happens in the woods Stays in the woods!"

It happens. I seen pictures.

I've seen that TOO......He'd hump a rock pile if he knew something was in it!

Attachments

• Jesse.jpg
    Jesse.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 73