Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sons of Guns

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Never heard about the last arrest but DANG. What a mess he is in now. I use to watch the show and they had some cool stuff but I haven't watched it in a couple years now.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=886277

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The Discovery Channel has canceled reality TV star Will Hayden's popular "Sons of Guns" show after his arrest on an aggravated rape charge.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office says Hayden was arrested Tuesday on a charge accusing him of raping a child. His bond was set at $250,000. He was already facing child molestation and aggravated crime against nature charges stemming from his Aug. 9 arrest.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dang! I quit watching that show a long time ago too. About the time the tattooed dude left. He talked about what an A$$ Will was, and from what I could tell, I agreed with that. Had no idea he was a pervert though.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a feeling it is a scorned woman with her side of the family feeling cheated with fake stake holders certificates and not owning anything in the company.

With the Ex and the ATF on your heels your pretty well screwed. Guess we will find out when everything comes out but either way he and his company are done for and won't be able to recover.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have a feeling it is a scorned woman with her side of the family feeling cheated with fake stake holders certificates and not owning anything in the company.

With the Ex and the ATF on your heels your pretty well screwed. Guess we will find out when everything comes out but either way he and his company are done for and won't be able to recover.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Never watched the show but innocent till proven otherwise. If he did in fact do it, death by hanging! Only way people get the idea that if your sick and evil you're dying so we can clean this world up! Is it being judge,jury and executioner? Maybe but the criminal made the decision to suffer the consequences when he chose to act on his evil mind.