Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A little news story

Huckleberry Finn

Folks, this is what a hero looks like. What a good story instead of all the bullshit they claim and the media exploits about the USA being invaders.

Stay safe and can't wait to see ya when you get home J!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Huck, the real heroes are boots on ground up country.... We are here too make sure they have what is needed when needed.... Those men and women are the ones that deserve the real respect.... And there's not a person here that'd want that tag buddy.... Appreciate the gesture but save it for the guys past and present who carried the brunt of the fighting....
These guys are amazing at what they can accomplish day in and day out....
The humanitarian airlift was something unexpected and lifted our spirits from the daily grind, we've done some in the past but on a much smaller scale, this was truly life and death for thousands of folks in the middle of a mountain starving and dehydrated.... Made a lot of folks walk a little taller when the first flights went out.... Something too talk about around the campfire....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks Rick, but I'm just a guy who's got a cool job is all.... Like most folks somedays it's good and some days it's better.... Then every once in a while it really sucks lol.....