Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slick Trick Pictures

I know some of you are fans of Slick Trick Broadheads so I thought I'd pass this on to you all.

Off of their FB page:
Here's your chance at a feature in the 2015 Slick Trick marketing materials and some free swag. We're working on the 2015 catalog and could really use YOUR trophy photos. The payment for your efforts??? A couple packs of your favorite Tricks. Too good to be true, you ask? Nope! This is the real deal! Please email high resolution images to tkent@togllc.com and if you're pic makes the cut we'll use it in our marketing materials and send you some super- sharp #SlickTrick s as a thank you. Don't delay as this ship is about to sail in just a few days. Go!

I sent pics of my buck from last year and they are considering it so I am sure some of you guys may have even better pics to pass on to them.

Chuck

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the heads up. I sent them pics of my ass in a thong as well but they said I looked too gay to be a real hunter and the legal department will be in contact with me!!! WTH!!!

No that is some funny shit! YKW......

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IT'S MY MONDAY!!!!!! WHOOHOO...........

I'm just kidding around with my buddy Greg! Greg, you can punch me in the arm as hard as you can at Strouds then we'll be even...Lmao