Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Max's Flea Market and Water Dog Races

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Allen County Fairgrounds is the show. Watch the water dogs race across the pond. Buy/sell/trade guns, bows, dogs, whatever. There will be a ton of people there. Huge event. If you are looking for just about anything outdoor related, there is a good chance you will find it. Traps, guns, cast iron, fishing gear, etc.

I have met several TOOzers at this show. If you are going, be sure to stop in and say hello. We set up just south of the grandstands. We are right next to the entry onto the track and infield on the outside of the fence. It is hard to miss us as we generally have a free standing tower set up on display along with plenty of tree stands, ground blinds, and related items.

Be sure to stop in and see Frank (MKII). He usually has a real nice selection of guns on his tables. I believe he is in the merchants building.

Whitetailspecialties is a member here and has set up in the past. Not sure, but I don't think he is able to set up this year.

Anyone else planning on attending, feel free to chime in. I would be glad to set up a "TOO camp" at our location. We have a big space. Would be glad to stow away coolers, chairs, or merchandise you don't want to carry around. Hope to meet some new faces to go along with the user names.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll be there up front in Bldg. #4 and have about 40-50 rifles on the table.
I didn't plan on going this year but the wife believe it or not said she was going to setup and I needed to go with her.
Stop by and set a spell and drink a cold pop.
It's hard for me to get away from the tables with all the guns there.