Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2014 Pics

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This summer sure pales in comparison to past in terms of picture count, but all is not lost. Just pulled my first card from the farm since early spring and to say I was shocked was an understatement! This is the single best pull in terms of quality bucks in the 8 years we have owned this place. There are 5 P&Y caliber bucks hitting this field with regularity, with the 2 biggest ones being deer I would shoot. I am very pleased with this pull and hope this fall we finally reap the rewards of 8 season of hard work out there! And 3 of not shooting any deer whatsoever. We planted the food, let the cover grow and have drastically cut the pressure. Low and behold, they are starting to show up!

This is a solid 10 that I would like to see my buddy or wife shoot. We don't see many 10 points out here, so I was happy to see him.

Just about pissed myself at this point...

These are the 2 I'm hoping to see...

I love his height and he has some junk...

But this deer makes me happy, happy, happy. He's at least 4 and is a perfect 10. I'm in love! LOL

at1010

*Supporting Member*
DAMN!!!! those are nice ones!!! 4 bucks in one pic? That has to be a good sign!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I won't lie, this pull made my day. I still have 2 cams out and will drop some bait closer to this cam so I can get some better pics. If the bigger buck stays and beds where I think he is right now, I have a great plan for early season. There is a patch of late beans with a fence line full of oaks leading to it about 400 yards from here. This field will turn a week before season and that will send them to the other field, which will be the only green soybean field for miles by then. It could be the best early season opportunity I have ever had.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Darn nice deer, Jesse! I don't care what you say, a picture of waterfowl would not get you as excited as these pics do. :)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I won't lie, this pull made my day. I still have 2 cams out and will drop some bait closer to this cam so I can get some better pics. If the bigger buck stays and beds where I think he is right now, I have a great plan for early season. There is a patch of late beans with a fence line full of oaks leading to it about 400 yards from here. This field will turn a week before season and that will send them to the other field, which will be the only green soybean field for miles by then. It could be the best early season opportunity I have ever had.

thats a plan!!!! :smiley_clap:smiley_clap:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a great pull Jesse! Hope they stick around for you and your able to catch one early! The stud 10 has great bases too! I'm pumped for you dude!:smiley_clap: