Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally, my turn ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I don't have cams way out in the woods anymore, since some of it has been leased, so I just keep 'em close where I have a great history with deer activity. Just as expected, these bucks haven't been moving much, though I get constant pics of does. Therefore, the big guys will come thru in due time. This is my best buck yet ...

along with a yote ....

I couldn't wait to get back to this cam & when I did, I discovered that I had forgotten to turn it back on, so the wait continues ...lol On another note, this cam is the Moultrie Pano & I just changed out batteries the other day for the first time in over a year. It was still taking pics of me upon my arrival, but most day pics weren't in color.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes nice deer. I just put my Moultrie Pano out and I surely like the picture taken.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
After another cam check, I don't know if this is the same guy from earlier. Here he is coming in to my neighbors yard where I shot my doe last year. I hate to try & judge from behind, especially with velvet. They haven't mowed this area, so it's becoming all the more wild. If I can ever get my bursitis in my should to go away, I'll be quite content.