Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bought me a tractor!

themedic

OHIO
Came across (what I think was a great deal) on a tractor the other day and my wife suggested I buy it. This should help food plotting and working around the farm tremendously. I did some mowing with it today and used the bucket to haul some yard debris. No more wheel barrel or vintage tractors for this guy!

New Holland TC29Da, 29 HP, 4WD, front end loader. Tractor has 290 hours, loaded tires and came with: 5 ft. Land Pride tiller, Bush Hog brand: brush hog, post hole digger, grader box and 35-06 plow blade. Got it all for $11k and in one truck load... that was about all the Ram wanted! Any happy New Holland tractor owners on here?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice rig man. You won't regret it. We run all blue at work and they treat us well. Keep up on the maintenance and you'll be just fine. 11k sounds like a really good deal for everything you got.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
We have a Workmaster 40 on the way. Has been held up because we went with a mid mount PTO option for a 72" belly mower.

The wait for the new backhoe attachment was going to be into November so Woods it is.