Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Been busy....but here's a pic or two

Kaiser878

ohio
Haven't had time to do shot lately and I only have 3 cams out so far. But I was pleasantly surprised to see one can must be in a good area. I'll be moving it here shortly to try to find a deer to shoot. These are phenomenal deer. Just not quite what I'm looking for.
uploadfromtaptalk1408030985081.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408031002979.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408031020047.jpg

Depending on my mood. I might consider the 9pt. But its to early to make any haste decisions. Ha

Here are a couple other randoms. I had photos of these deer last year.
uploadfromtaptalk1408031077787.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408031107359.jpg

All these pics came from the same property. Distance between two furthest cams is 1.5-2 miles. I need to get cameras set on other properties. But foe some reason the fire isn't really there this year. Don't know whats wrong with me.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Haven't had time to do shot lately and I only have 3 cams out so far. But I was pleasantly surprised to see one can must be in a good area. I'll be moving it here shortly to try to find a deer to shoot. These are phenomenal deer. Just not quite what I'm looking for.
View attachment 23220View attachment 23221View attachment 23222

Depending on my mood. I might consider the 9pt. But its to early to make any haste decisions. Ha

Here are a couple other randoms. I had photos of these deer last year.
View attachment 23223
View attachment 23224

All these pics came from the same property. Distance between two furthest cams is 1.5-2 miles. I need to get cameras set on other properties. But foe some reason the fire isn't really there this year. Don't know whats wrong with me.

daughters have a bad habit of doing that....deer look great from where I'm at, when the flame is re-lit, hope the right deer shows up for you.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! Welcome to being a daddy bud! It has a strange effect on a man. I'd kill that deer with the junk all day. Great potential sure, but ain't no one letting him walk in my neck of the woods. Perfect example of a deer you better kill before someone else does!

rsmith

you have some amazing bucks their my friend! That one with a million points is one nasty buck! Hopefully you will find one of your liking but if that was on my camera i would be going nuts those are awesome pics for sure!

Kaiser878

ohio
The problem with the one with all the points is I am almost positive he is only 3. And once he sheds his velvet he is going to be super spindly. Where the 9 point is at least 4.5....I'm positive of that

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Haha . Some kinda problem . Hows this work ...I'll come hunt with ya and we'll both kill the first decent one that walks by then worry about ducks and geese . I am having the same issue . I ain't put out a single cam . Maybe this weekend . I ain't too worried . Usually whatever I get pics of now disappears by Oct and different deer show up .

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
First off, congrats again on becoming a daddy Zach! It's a life changer for sure but a very rewarding one TOO!

Very nice array of bucks bud! Hope you find a slob that tickles your fancy and rekindles that desire! Good luck!