Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Proud to be this young mans father

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407972038.712730.jpg Proud to be his dad, my son Jarrod moved into college today and is starting football camp. It dose not seem possible already, where did the time go? It's going to be rough when deer season starts for he has been by my side in the woods since he was old enough to walk. For all of the sadness I feel about him being gone, the pride I feel from the young man he has turned out to be is comforting.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm a 'Berg alum. Played baseball under Coach Palm. Your son is in great hands... They have an excellent program there. The football program has really improved over the last few years. And you won't have to worry... They'll make sure his grades and attendance stay up as well. Enjoy the ride. And enjoy that brand new football stadium!!!

I'm a 'Berg alum. Played baseball under Coach Palm. Your son is in great hands... They have an excellent program there. The football program has really improved over the last few years. And you won't have to worry... They'll make sure his grades and attendance stay up as well. Enjoy the ride. And enjoy that brand new football stadium!!!

Thanks Jim that is comforting, I feel like he is in good hands. I'm very impressed with the Berg as a whole, he had many offers but this is the best fit for him. The new stadium is about finished and is nice, can't wait for game day. Thanks to all of you for the support and thoughtful comments.

Watched Jarrod play in his first college game today. Heidelberg handed Alma a good old fashion ass beating today 72-7!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410057039.792560.jpg