Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A little help goes a long way

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Everyone has that person in their life that does nothing for themselves and everything for complete strangers. This person is usually volunteering to help whenever and where ever they can. Well that person in my life is my beautiful Wife. She is always volunteering her time, which in turn, has helped me to start volunteering my time. I was wondering how many of you would be willing to help thru donations. My wife volunteers for the Childrens Hospital walk every year in Cincinnati. She is taking donations to help support the cause. I have posted a link if anyone would like to donate a few bucks. Like the title says "A little help goes a long way". Your money could help some poor kid get his next meal, his next dose of meds, or a new pillow or blanket. You might not see the smile, but I think that is the beauty behind volunteering. Knowing that you have helped without needing a thank you. Please copy the link below and paste it to your browser. Donate if you can. Your donation just might help put a smile on kids face.

http://give.cincinnatichildrens.org...alksforkids?px=1013349&pg=personal&fr_id=1070

Dustin Becker

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks for sharing this Dustin. My wife is a lot like yours, heart a million times bigger than mine! She has also taught me the power of compassion over the years. You both are doing a good thing here!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Volunteering is good for the soul and peace of mind. I've been volunteering a Director of a large Credit Union since 1995. It fits into my Financial Employment background.
Be proud of the wife for doing so.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
There are only 9 days left. Im hoping you guys will be able to throw a few bucks towards this to help out. Thanks.