Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fall plot planted

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Kinda disappointed about my plot screen, I had to mow it all down and retill and replant a couple weeks ago. The farmer planted soybeans in my tilled perimeter like I asked him not to do which made a huge competition for the plot screen to compete with. The areas that don't have beans in them are already 7-8' tall, the areas with beans are only 4' at best. So I tilled the entire perimeter and replanted and its growing nicely now. Doubt it will be as tall as I wanted this year which SUCKS but oh well.... Anyway here is my fall plot. I planted a half acre in Monster Raxx Last Heart Beet. So ultimately I have roughly 4.5-5 acres of food plot this year. 4 acres of beans, half acre of clover, half acre of beets/turnips.

Few pics:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looking good. Your soil surely is a lot better than my farm is. I'll so some plot screen for my way to my tower. But I maybe able to take a ditch route.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I hope, I've seen more "big" deer this year than any other year I've hunted. A lot have been from scouting missions and taking pics with my DSLR. There's at least 3 in my block that I would kill over 140"