Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Countdown

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Is it TOO soon to start the official countdown? Or am I just a little TOO excited for opening day?:pickle::smiley_clap:

runhunter

I hear ya guys... I'll be back in Southern OH, either opening week or somewhere around Oct 23-30th, haven't decided yet. There's some obvious pro's and cons to each week, it's a matter of sitting down and discussing what we want to do. There's some quick planning needed!!! At least I get to scratch the itch here in NJ first, we open Sept 13th.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I started the same day I took my buck in 2013 knowing I wasn't hunting anymore for the year. Laying out a plan sheet for 2014. Things have fallen pretty well in place this year.
Thinking about 2015 already with a planning sheet.

rsmith

Been counting it down for the past month now!! I'm dieing to get in the stand and start chasing some of the bucks I have been watching!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have a Hackleberry tree dropping leaves like crazy TOO! Mornings are nice and cool about 4:45am as I open the garage.

Last edited:

angelzd28

Getting pumped, this past weekend glassed four bucks in a bachelor group right where my stand is placed. I was was a good 600 yds away and I could still tell the big boy in the group was a BRUISER with my shitty binocs! I cant sleep now!