Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB kids camo

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just wondering if any of you have some camo that your kids have grown out of that you'd like to unload. My grandson is going to be hitting it for the first time this year
He's small for a 9 year old but growing. He will probably only be going out a couple times this year so I don't think I need a lot. But I also don't want to spend a bunch of money on things he'll only wear a few times before he grows out of it.

Loozing for boots, early season clothing, possibly a light jacket.

Diablo54

Outside
I would have all kinds of stuff. But my little brother is 10 and is starting to wear my old camo from when I first stated deer hunting. Otherwise I would be sending you a free box!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We could just about have a kids camo sub section on here I would imagine. Seems like as the kids outgrow stuff it sticks around until they are way outgrown. Then we scratch our heads and think "Why do we still have this stuff?" lol

Bought all Garrett's stuff big. Should fit him pretty good this year. Next year I will have to remember to list it up. I dropped some coin to keep that boy warm. Nothing turn a kid off to hunting more than sitting there being cold.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Dante - What size boots are you thinking you need? Also any idea of sizes for pants and Jacket?
I know I have some stuff laying around from my son over the years. I will dig through it over the
couple days and see what all I have TOO see if any of it would fit.
. It would be an honor TOO see the stuff get used.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Pants and shirts are size 7. Hadn't even thought about boots. I'll have to check that. I did find some insulated coveralls on wing supply for $20

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Let me check on boots. Might not help this year. Next year would probably fit though. Garrett is 10. 10-12 fits him nice now. At least moving forward, I should be able to help you out Dante. Here is a thought: Camo mummy sleeping bag. Smoke it up. No matter what he wears under it to keep him warm, he has some camo on the outside. Would probably hide small movements too.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Camo mummy sleeping bag. Smoke it up. No matter what he wears under it to keep him warm, he has some camo on the outside. Would probably hide small movements too.

I had the same plan for cold weather,my main concern is for early season. i'm finding some deals here and there. gonna get easier as he gets older, not a lot available for kids his size.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Mike came through! We just got back from Chelseas tennis match, I'm whooped... long day to say the least. But when I came into the kitchen there was a box from mike. He's gonna love it. Post a pic when I get a chance tomorrow.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county

Jason came over today, to shoot the crossbow. Surprised him with a box full of camo! It fits good. thanks mike.

He was also real excited about the camo face paint. Told him he had to share it with me. Lol.